Expert Fire Damage Assistance 24/7 in Marlborough
Give our SERVPRO rapid response team a call to make fire damage in your Marlborough home, “Like it never even happened.”
Marlborough Property Owners Trust SERVPRO with Fire Damage Help
A fire is a scenario that no homeowner in Marlborough, or anywhere, wants to face. Not only are you shaken due to the emergency and hazards, but there is also immense loss of belongings and damage to the home you love. Hiring skilled technicians to handle your house fire cleanup project is best rather than running the risk of making the fire soiling worse. SERVPRO is available 24/7 to help you get your life and property back on track after a fire of any size.
SERVPRO is here to assist when you have fire damage in Marlborough, putting your mind at ease and keeping you informed each step of the way. Whether you had a small blaze with pungent protein soot residue in the kitchen or fire throughout the in-law apartment above your garage, we have the techniques and manpower to handle the project.
Fire Restoration You Can Count On – Around the Clock!
Not only do we address soot and smoke remediation, but we also dispose of charred, unsalvageable building materials and contents. There will also be some level of water damage left from first-responders extinguishing the blaze in most fire emergencies. We bring equipment to handle each scenario with precision so that your property is back to pre-fire condition, “Like it never even happened.”
- We quickly respond, beginning the inspection and assessment once given the all-clear from first-responders at your property.
- Our team will kick into gear with tarping and board-up services to cover any missing windows, portions of the wall, or roofing materials.
- Once we begin restoration efforts, we remove charred materials and section out any contents for cleaning or disposal based on our determinations.
- Smoke remediation begins by removing and cleaning soot and soiling from walls, ceilings, and other surfaces.
- Sanitizing and disinfection of all surfaces and belongings so that everything is clean and free of pungent odors.
We Also Have Our Commercial Fire Damage Customers Covered
Whether you hold the title of a business owner or commercial property manager, you have a lot on your mind, from inventory and commercial equipment to the safety of employees, vendors, and customers. We have IICRC certified technicians to handle commercial fire restoration projects, big or small. Our quick response means less downtime and lower restoration costs for your business. Because we are also locally-owned and operated, we have a vested interest in helping our commercial neighbors to handle restorations and fire cleanup in a timely manner.
Nothing Beats Our Green Fleet and Advanced Technology
One thing that sets apart the professionals from a DIYer is that we have all the latest advancements in equipment and products for fire restoration and cleanup. Some of the tools of the trade that our Green Fleet comes stocked with include:
- Air scrubbers with HEPA filtration, industrial fans, centrifugal air movers, and vacuums
- Moisture detection tools like air sensors, meters, borescopes, and more
- Injectidry technology to handle moisture behind walls and tight spaces
- Dehumidification equipment
- Deodorants, thermal fogging machines, and ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers
- Hydroxyl generators and Ozone technology
- Water extraction tools like truck-mounted extractors, submersible pumps, rovers, and carpet wands
Are you overwhelmed thinking about handling your homeowner’s insurance claim after a fire? SERVPRO also keeps detailed records, including inventory, that allow us to help you streamline the claims process. We also act as a priceless liaison between you and your insurance team to ensure the claim goes as smoothly as possible.
There is nothing quite like the peace of mind from hiring fire damage restoration and cleanup experts. We are here 24/7 to address your needs at SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord by dialing (978) 486-9868.
Assistance in Marlborough Dealing with Water Damage
Don't wait; call SERVPRO to restore your Marlborough home after water damage.
Water Damage Help from SERVPRO Gets Marlborough Residents Results
Water issues come in various forms and may develop at any time. Whether you are a homeowner or business owner in Marlborough, you need to be prepared to address any leak, burst pipes, or storm damage that arises. The good news is that you never have to go through it alone when you have the help of highly trained water restoration technicians (WRT) from SERVPRO. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster – handling all forms of water, fire, and mold emergencies for our area clients.
There are many working parts for any project involving water damage in Marlborough, and our team always arrives prepared. SERVPRO stays up with the latest technology in the restoration field, and all of our vehicles come stocked with everything we need to generate results and reach our goals.
Water Removal Services
With our powerful extraction equipment, we have capabilities for pulling up hundreds to thousands of gallons of water. We get in quickly to start water mitigation as a way to stop migration into unaffected zones of your property, using:
- Portable extraction units
- Truck-mounted extractors
- Gas-powered pumps
- Submersible pumps
Drying and Dehumidification Protocols
Two crucial elements for all water-related projects involve drying and dehumidification to bring relative humidity (RH) back to normal levels. We feature industrial-grade dehumidifiers and air movers to pull out remaining moisture from walls, flooring, ceilings, and hard-to-reach areas, including:
- Air scrubbers with onboard HEPA filtration
- High-speed air movers increase airflow, allowing moisture to evaporate rapidly
- Industrial-grade dehumidification equipment to help pull moisture from the air
Odor Removal Measures
Our SERVPRO team includes a carefully selected group of trained professionals, including Odor Control Technicians (OCT). Fire and water damage incidents create powerful odors that have to get addressed to remove any reminders of the event. We have proven methods and great equipment to help us make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers
- Thermal fogging equipment
- Odor-counteractant beads and granules
- Deodorizing agents
Detailed Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Treatments
There is potential bacteria growth whenever there is standing water or your water cleanup needs involve contaminants. SERVPRO uses EPA-registered cleaning agents and antimicrobials to move through each impacted area. All surfaces get a thorough cleaning to remove odors and address any contaminants. Before we finish the job, we ensure all affected areas of your building are safe for all occupants – Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned!
- Control odorous particulates from excessive moisture with deodorization products
- Disinfect all surfaces with products made to halt the growth of mildew, bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms known to be harmful
Did you know that we gladly work with your insurance company? Having a water emergency is stressful enough without thinking about the claims process. SERVPRO manages the paperwork and carefully documents all aspects of the job to ensure your claim goes as smoothly as possible.
With the help of trusted contractors in the Marlborough area, we can perform partial or total reconstruction of all areas suffering damage from standing water or mold growth. Using controlled demolition techniques, we remove unsalvageable materials to replace them with all-new materials before finishing them off to bring them back to preloss condition. This may include removing and replacing carpeting, carpet pads, subfloor, hardwood flooring, baseboards, paneling, drywall, and other critical building materials.
Make sure your property is new again after being dealt a blow from water damage. Call us at SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord at (978) 486-9868, and we can be there within hours to begin!
Why Marlborough Residents Should Hire Skilled Mold Damage Help
When you see mold damage in your Marlborough home, do not panic. Contact our SERVPRO team to investigate the cause and remediate the damage.
SERVPRO Handles Mold Damage Cleanup in Marlborough with Care
For any homeowner, the thought of addressing or attempting to remove mold can be stressful and daunting. However, Marlborough residents should know there is no such thing as total removal regarding pesky black mold and other variants. Instead, you need professional mold cleanup and remediation services so that you can get safe, effective results. SERVPRO features IICRC-certified technicians with the tools, training, and protocols to clean your interior to make it “Like it never even happened.”
One of the best reasons for hiring SERVPRO to help with mold damage in Marlborough is that our team always talks you through the process. Whether we are looking for the source of water or moisture or beginning mold cleanup, we talk you through all steps so you are aware of our methods and reasons behind each action.
These are just a few of the things that set the SERVPRO crew apart from the rest:
- Proper safety gear for addressing mold issues. We wear PPE such as gloves, filtration face masks, goggles, full bodysuits, and boots.
- Our Green Fleet comes fully stocked with professional equipment, including air scrubbers, vacuums, and commercial-strength dehumidifiers. Our filtration equipment includes HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) technology.
- We offer the full spectrum of mold remediation, including mold restoration following cleanup to handle any damage to materials and structural elements – performed by trusted partner contractors in the area.
What Do Mold Remediation and Restoration Mean?
We often get questions about mold cleanup and how we handle each project. These are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding our services and what you may expect:
- Will I need mold testing? In many cases, no. If mold is visibly present, our team can get to work using the proper equipment and cleaning products to address all surfaces, materials, and belongings safely.
- How long will the process take? While mold damage cleanup may cause household disruption, we strive to get your home back to normal as quickly as possible. Depending on the project, we could wrap everything up in as little as a few days.
- Will my mold project be expensive? The cost for any mold project will depend on the size and scope of the job itself. Our team works to save our clients time and money with proven, efficient methods, and we continuously work to restore versus replace wherever possible.
Should there be any extensive damage to your building materials or structural elements, controlled demolition might be necessary to get the results you deserve. This may include removing and replacing carpets, carpet padding, subfloor, drywall, and other areas of your home impacted by mold colonization. The restoration may consist of minor repairs, including sealants, new drywall, painting, or carpet installation. Our contractors may need to work on reconstruction in different rooms to bring your property back to pre-mold condition for more involved projects.
Trust Our Odor Control Technicians (OCT)
Just as we would need to consider odors for a fire or water restoration project, the same goes for any mold call we receive. Our SERVPRO team includes Odor Control Technicians (OCT) who have been through IICRC courses on odor removal. We never take shortcuts or mask odors, so you can trust that we eliminate the odorous elements so that you can breathe freely in your property once again.
Never wait until a mold issue gets worse, and remember never to trust DIY mold removal products. Instead, SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord will get you quality results in a fraction of the time. Reach our customer care team by dialing (978) 486-9868.
The Importance of Water and Storm Damage Repair in Marlborough
With advanced equipment, SERVPRO restores property to pre-damaged conditions, "Like it never even happened."
24/7 Emergency Water Damage Response with SERVPRO
Once in a while, there could be a heavy storm front that hits the greater Marlborough area. Heavy winds and rain, or even a winter-season nor’easter that brings sleet and freezing rain, can cause immense damage to your property. Whether you are a home or business owner, handling ceiling leaks, broken windows, and flood damage is something SERVPRO is well-versed in. With our skilled and IICRC-certified technicians, we can return your building to pre-storm condition. All you have to do is call our customer care team, and we can send a crew out for water mitigation and restoration within hours.
When it comes to something like water damage repair after a Marlborough storm, you can count on SERVPRO to develop a multi-faceted plan for recovery. We get there fast, begin the assessment, and waste no time protecting your interior with board-up and tarping services.
Rapid Water Removal Services
Heavy storms often bring rising waters and basement flooding. Calling in our expert team ensures you have water restoration technicians (WRT) ready to begin extraction as soon as possible.
- SERVPRO has various warehouse locations, which allows our team unlimited access to extraction tools and drying equipment to address any situation.
- We put up containment measures to ensure water does not migrate into unaffected areas of your home or business.
- Structural elements get thoroughly inspected to ensure the safety of everyone in the building.
- Thorough drying begins right away to better achieve our goals.
Like It Never Even Happened
Storms can wreak havoc on all areas of your property, from your garage and basement to your roof. We go the extra mile to handle all standing water and moisture and enlist the help of trusted area vendors and contractors in our network. By coordinating a plan for repair and reconstruction, your home will get back to pre-storm condition.
Call (978) 486-9868 to contact our SERVPRO of Marlboro/Concord team. We are here 24/7 for emergency service so you can enjoy complete peace of mind that your storm and water damage repair will be handled safely and efficiently.
How Effective Fire Damage Restoration Services Can Help in Marlborough
Contact SERVPRO to effectively tackle the fire damage in your property. Call now!
SERVPRO Offers Wet Smoke Cleanup Services To Marlborough Residents
Fire damage restoration services can help us clean and remove the contaminants that might make our home unsafe for occupancy. Also, they can offer us some emotional healing after losing personal belongings that meant a lot to us. Fire damage incidents produce different types of smoke since the combustion process happens under varying conditions and burns different types of items.
Wet smoke may be produced when fire damage occurs on your Marlborough property. It comes from low-heat and slow-burning materials such as plastics and rubber. The smoke is characterized by pungent, black, and thick fumes that leave behind sticky residues on the floor, ceiling, wall, or any surface it lands on.
Our SERVPRO technicians use specific equipment and techniques when cleaning wet smoke from different are:
- Pressure washing: If the sticky residues land on the exterior surface of patios, decks, and siding, we can use this technique to remove them. We use a pressure washer and an appropriate detergent to clean the heavy soot buildup.
- Detergent cleaning: The technique is appropriate when cleaning sticky residues from ceilings, walls, and other areas. The cleaning solutions used in the process can break down the sticky residues for easy removal.
- Cleaning with mild detergent: A soft sponge or cloth is used to apply the detergent. The method suits delicate areas such as painted surfaces, varnished wood, and other areas which can suffer additional damage when stronger detergents are used.
- Abrasive cleaning: Steel wool, wire brushes, and other abrasive materials are used to do the cleaning. Our SERVPRO technicians use this technique to clean surfaces with the ability to withstand abrasive cleaning.
The next step is to remove the smoke odor to neutralize the unpleasant smells. For instance, we can direct the deodorizing solutions into hard-to-reach areas through thermal fogging and ozone treatment. We always wear appropriate safety gear during the fire damage cleanup process.
You can trust SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord when dealing with the aftermath of a smoke or fire damage incident. Our certified technicians are Faster to Any Size Disaster and available 24/7. Call (978) 486-9868 to get the reliable services you deserve.
Marlborough Water Damage Repair Services by SERVPRO
Call SERVPRO today if you need help with professional water damage restoration.
Call Immediately for Help to Mitigate Water Damage Repair Costs in Marlborough
Water damage in Marlborough homes often causes much more damage to the contents and structure of the house than people expect. Small leaks from plumbing inside walls can go undetected for days or weeks, causing extensive permanent damage to drywall, flooring materials, the home's structure, and mold infestations. Many homeowners also fail to call for help immediately, assuming the water will evaporate on its own, causing minor damage; instead, further damage occurs as organic materials absorb moisture.
These situations cause significant impacts on homes in Marlborough and require extensive water damage repair to floors, cabinets, walls, and structures. Early calls to SERVPRO and deployment of a water removal and drying team can sometimes mitigate some damage. Unfortunately, for many, it is too late. Floors are damaged:
- Hardwood floors warp, buckle and cup requiring replacement
- Carpets delaminate, i.e., carpet fibers separate from the backing
- Subfloors can also lose integrity
- Drywall absorbs water, swells, and loses strength
SERVPRO building services offer one-stop shopping for their clients, including water damage repair, construction, restoration, and remodeling capabilities. With one company managing:
- Water removal and drying
- Controlled demolition of compromised flooring, walls, cabinets, etc.
- Repair, rehabilitation, and reconstruction for small and large rebuilds
Clients save time and money recovering from water damage caused by plumbing leaks and water damage. If you must move out of your home during water damage repair activities, returning as soon as possible is a high priority for all our clients.
Insurance companies appreciate dealing with one company that coordinates all the tradespeople needed to complete the job and prepares and manages the insurance paperwork and claims process. Our clients appreciate the stress-free claims process.
Call SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord for water damage repair services. We provide service to Marlborough and nearby areas. We can help 24/7. Call (978) 486-9868.
Mold Remediation for Marlborough Property Owners
All you need is SERVPRO for all your mold remediation needs.
Call SERVPRO in Marlborough for Mold Cleanup Help
As if water damage or flooding is not enough of a nightmare for a Marlborough home or business owner, you also have to think about the potential for mildew and mold growth. There are also various circumstances where a hidden leak behind walls, cabinets, and other tight spaces can bring about secondary damage. Property owners often attempt DIY cleanup with fans and a dehumidifier but need help getting all the moisture. Once your water problem gets fixed, you need black mold remediation to work on disinfecting all areas where spores might have colonized. SERVPRO will help to restore your property, providing quality cleaning so your interior gets the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned seal of approval.
Why consider mold remediation in Marlborough with SERVPRO? We have a complete process involving proven methods to leave no stone unturned. We look behind walls, paneling, cabinetry, and under the floor coverings to ensure no moisture or mold development gets left behind.
Our IICRC-Certified Mold Remediation Team
We work quickly to begin mitigating your moisture issue and starting the containment and cleaning process to handle mold and mildew:
- Our crew arrives with our Green Fleet loaded with antimicrobials, odor control products and technology, drying tools, and moisture detection equipment.
- Once we assess, we create a mold cleanup plan to isolate the contaminated areas for safe, effective cleanup.
- During the mold remediation, all wet or damaged materials get removed, and all non-porous surfaces and furnishings get thoroughly cleaned with EPA-registered products.
- Depending on the contamination level and impacted contents, we may pack up and move some items for off-site cleaning and thorough disinfection.
- Any unsalvageable building materials get replaced and finished to look “Like it never even happened” with the help of area contractors and vendors.
Do you need help getting a mold issue under control? We are available for mold remediation and cleanup at SERVPRO of Marlboro/Concord. Call us at (978) 486-9868, and we can mobilize our team to your property as soon as possible.
Using Air Movers for Office Water Restoration in Marlborough
Our SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord’s rapid response team is available 24/7!
Effective Tools for Office Water Restoration
After leaks or burst pipes, offices can become heavily damaged by migrating water. We specialize in Large Loss cleanup and drying services and have tools to help with disasters of any size.
Understanding the Type of Drying Tools Needed
Water restoration for Marlborough offices starts with having the right tools. We have several units that can help with efficient drying like:
- Axial – Air movers like this address a broader focus area, ideal for moist environments or a more general drying needed on an entire room rather than specific wall points.
- Centrifugal – Unlike axial units, these machines are meant to have a target area to focus blasts of warm air. As such, they require monitoring and regular movement to be most effective.
- Low-Profile – These machines are of the centrifugal variety but are designed with a smaller and shorter frame to better address cavities underneath fixtures or damp pockets in confined spaces.
The Proper Placement of Air Movers
Knowing where to position air movers can be an important part of efficient drying for your office. The objective is always to limit the time you are stalled for production. We place units several feet away from the wall at a 45-degree angle, so the blasts of warm air can impact a greater surface, not blast back at the device and reduce its effectiveness.
How Do You Know How Many to Use?
The frequency of placing air movers and where they will be most effective is part of an ongoing evaluation of the drying process. Our proprietary software SERVPRO DryBook helps us to track the progress of evaporation and drying in a structure and use this data to make decisions in real-time about the frequency of air mover placement and which type of machine is best suited to achieve the desired moisture content range.
Your office will need several drying tools to return to preloss condition, and one of the most heavily used and required of these are air movers. When disasters strike, we have hundreds of these tools available to help your business when you call our SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord team at (978) 486-9868.
Cleaning Up Effectively After Flood Damage at Marlborough Homes
Just a little bit of water can do a lot of damage. Call us today to minimize your loss.
SERVPRO Restores Marlborough Properties after Flood Incidents
Flooding has become a more frequent occurrence. When the velocity of the floodwaters slows, it can leave behind large amounts of sand, silt, and other debris. It also leaves behind pathogenic and non-pathogenic agents. Remediation and recovery need to be undertaken quickly after a flood incident in your Marlborough home to return the area to normal and prevent secondary damages such as mold damage.
Cleaning up after flood damage in a Marlborough home can be arduous, requiring sufficient manpower and tools. Depending on the amount of water and damage caused, it could be better to find a professional to help with the work. SERVPRO has a qualified team experienced in disaster response. We respond to such situations rapidly since we have teams on standby 24/7. Flooding is likely to ruin most interior finishes and contents when left unaddressed. Our team can prevent further damage to your property by beginning cleanup promptly.
Effective restoration after a flood entails:
- Removing any remaining floodwaters
- Removing mud and debris
- Salvaging personal items
- Drying and disinfecting any wet areas or objects
When cleaning up after a flood, you need to extract the water. Though most of it would have receded, some traces remain in certain areas of your home. Also, some structural components, such as the walls, tend to absorb moisture gradually, compromising them as long as they stay waterlogged. Therefore, drying the space out and disinfecting any affected areas or items is essential.
Assessing Flood Damage
After a flood, you must assess the damage your home may have suffered. SERVPRO proceeds with caution when assessing damage after a flood, then take the necessary safety precautions before entering the house. Our teams consider the building materials in your home to know how much water they may have retained. We look for signs to tell if a structure has been altered or weakened. For example, corners that used to be 90 degrees may have been pushed to a different angle:
Other signs to look out for
- Cracks, bulges, and sagging in floors and walls
- Sagging ceilings
- Cracks in your basement or foundation walls
SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord provides resources to tackle flood damage "Like it never even happened." Call us at (978) 486-9868.
Did You Know That Fires Can Leave Toxins in Your Maynard Home?
Fires can leave dangerous toxins. Call SERVPRO to restore your fire damage.
Handling Fire Damage Plus Toxins in Maynard
Fire damage to your home is a situation you need to remedy as quickly as possible to stop the possibility of secondary damage and an unhealthy living situation from occurring. After the fire is out, there is often water, smoke, soot, and odors that need removing from the home.
Once you make the call to us, your SERVPRO technician inspects the fire damage to your Maynard home and can come up with an individualized plan to return your home to normal. The first course of action usually involves removing any residual water from putting out the fire. The technicians inspect the floors, walls, ceilings, and objects in the room to determine the scope of the job for the air movers to handle. After removing the moisture, the next phase of restoration can begin.
Smoke and soot not only leave a filmy residue on the interior but also penetrate porous objects leaving unpleasant odors. Plastics and other synthetic materials can release harmful chemicals that are toxic to inhale. Smoke from wood alone can contain numerous poisonous substances, including methane, benzene, and carbon monoxide, to name just three. The soot can be removed from surfaces using dry sponges and special cleaning agents that do a two-fold cleaning by removing the residue and deodorizing as it cleans.
Once clearing away the visual reminders of the fire damage, the final step of removing the odors and toxins begins. Your SERVPRO technician can test for toxins left by the fire and determine the best method for removing odors. Should we find toxins, we use a Hydroxyl Generator, which fights against mold, odors, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in your home, making your home safe to live in again.
Dealing with fire damage can seem overwhelming. Let our expert technicians at SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord handle the cleanup for you. We are available 24/7 at (978) 486-9868 to make your disaster "Like it never even happened."