Expert Fire Damage Assistance 24/7 in Marlborough
Marlborough Property Owners Trust SERVPRO with Fire Damage Help
A fire is a scenario that no homeowner in Marlborough, or anywhere, wants to face. Not only are you shaken due to the emergency and hazards, but there is also immense loss of belongings and damage to the home you love. Hiring skilled technicians to handle your house fire cleanup project is best rather than running the risk of making the fire soiling worse. SERVPRO is available 24/7 to help you get your life and property back on track after a fire of any size.
SERVPRO is here to assist when you have fire damage in Marlborough, putting your mind at ease and keeping you informed each step of the way. Whether you had a small blaze with pungent protein soot residue in the kitchen or fire throughout the in-law apartment above your garage, we have the techniques and manpower to handle the project.
Fire Restoration You Can Count On – Around the Clock!
Not only do we address soot and smoke remediation, but we also dispose of charred, unsalvageable building materials and contents. There will also be some level of water damage left from first-responders extinguishing the blaze in most fire emergencies. We bring equipment to handle each scenario with precision so that your property is back to pre-fire condition, “Like it never even happened.”
- We quickly respond, beginning the inspection and assessment once given the all-clear from first-responders at your property.
- Our team will kick into gear with tarping and board-up services to cover any missing windows, portions of the wall, or roofing materials.
- Once we begin restoration efforts, we remove charred materials and section out any contents for cleaning or disposal based on our determinations.
- Smoke remediation begins by removing and cleaning soot and soiling from walls, ceilings, and other surfaces.
- Sanitizing and disinfection of all surfaces and belongings so that everything is clean and free of pungent odors.
We Also Have Our Commercial Fire Damage Customers Covered
Whether you hold the title of a business owner or commercial property manager, you have a lot on your mind, from inventory and commercial equipment to the safety of employees, vendors, and customers. We have IICRC certified technicians to handle commercial fire restoration projects, big or small. Our quick response means less downtime and lower restoration costs for your business. Because we are also locally-owned and operated, we have a vested interest in helping our commercial neighbors to handle restorations and fire cleanup in a timely manner.
Nothing Beats Our Green Fleet and Advanced Technology
One thing that sets apart the professionals from a DIYer is that we have all the latest advancements in equipment and products for fire restoration and cleanup. Some of the tools of the trade that our Green Fleet comes stocked with include:
- Air scrubbers with HEPA filtration, industrial fans, centrifugal air movers, and vacuums
- Moisture detection tools like air sensors, meters, borescopes, and more
- Injectidry technology to handle moisture behind walls and tight spaces
- Dehumidification equipment
- Deodorants, thermal fogging machines, and ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers
- Hydroxyl generators and Ozone technology
- Water extraction tools like truck-mounted extractors, submersible pumps, rovers, and carpet wands
Are you overwhelmed thinking about handling your homeowner’s insurance claim after a fire? SERVPRO also keeps detailed records, including inventory, that allow us to help you streamline the claims process. We also act as a priceless liaison between you and your insurance team to ensure the claim goes as smoothly as possible.
There is nothing quite like the peace of mind from hiring fire damage restoration and cleanup experts. We are here 24/7 to address your needs at SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord by dialing (978) 486-9868.