Why Marlborough Residents Should Hire Skilled Mold Damage Help
SERVPRO Handles Mold Damage Cleanup in Marlborough with Care
For any homeowner, the thought of addressing or attempting to remove mold can be stressful and daunting. However, Marlborough residents should know there is no such thing as total removal regarding pesky black mold and other variants. Instead, you need professional mold cleanup and remediation services so that you can get safe, effective results. SERVPRO features IICRC-certified technicians with the tools, training, and protocols to clean your interior to make it “Like it never even happened.”
One of the best reasons for hiring SERVPRO to help with mold damage in Marlborough is that our team always talks you through the process. Whether we are looking for the source of water or moisture or beginning mold cleanup, we talk you through all steps so you are aware of our methods and reasons behind each action.
These are just a few of the things that set the SERVPRO crew apart from the rest:
- Proper safety gear for addressing mold issues. We wear PPE such as gloves, filtration face masks, goggles, full bodysuits, and boots.
- Our Green Fleet comes fully stocked with professional equipment, including air scrubbers, vacuums, and commercial-strength dehumidifiers. Our filtration equipment includes HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) technology.
- We offer the full spectrum of mold remediation, including mold restoration following cleanup to handle any damage to materials and structural elements – performed by trusted partner contractors in the area.
What Do Mold Remediation and Restoration Mean?
We often get questions about mold cleanup and how we handle each project. These are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding our services and what you may expect:
- Will I need mold testing? In many cases, no. If mold is visibly present, our team can get to work using the proper equipment and cleaning products to address all surfaces, materials, and belongings safely.
- How long will the process take? While mold damage cleanup may cause household disruption, we strive to get your home back to normal as quickly as possible. Depending on the project, we could wrap everything up in as little as a few days.
- Will my mold project be expensive? The cost for any mold project will depend on the size and scope of the job itself. Our team works to save our clients time and money with proven, efficient methods, and we continuously work to restore versus replace wherever possible.
Should there be any extensive damage to your building materials or structural elements, controlled demolition might be necessary to get the results you deserve. This may include removing and replacing carpets, carpet padding, subfloor, drywall, and other areas of your home impacted by mold colonization. The restoration may consist of minor repairs, including sealants, new drywall, painting, or carpet installation. Our contractors may need to work on reconstruction in different rooms to bring your property back to pre-mold condition for more involved projects.
Trust Our Odor Control Technicians (OCT)
Just as we would need to consider odors for a fire or water restoration project, the same goes for any mold call we receive. Our SERVPRO team includes Odor Control Technicians (OCT) who have been through IICRC courses on odor removal. We never take shortcuts or mask odors, so you can trust that we eliminate the odorous elements so that you can breathe freely in your property once again.
Never wait until a mold issue gets worse, and remember never to trust DIY mold removal products. Instead, SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord will get you quality results in a fraction of the time. Reach our customer care team by dialing (978) 486-9868.