If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (978) 369-8003

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage – Lowell, MA Home

Mold growth at this Lowell home’s bathroom was discovered in the pictured bathroom ceiling. The microbial growth was due to low ventilation and high condensation in the bathroom. Mold growth of this nature can be a source of allergens and irritants that can lead to harmful health effects. Mold grows at a very rapid pace, so once it is discovered, it is essential to seek professional help in remediating the mold infestation. SERVPRO of Marlboro Concord can provide industry certified technicians to assess the damage and develop a plan for restoration of your property. Our teams have specialized training and are equipped with the latest technology to treat your mold infestation.